Grow Your Business Through International Trade
This event is sponsored by the Washington Export Outreach Team.
Are you a small business that is looking for ways to increase your revenues? Join the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) for this virtual panel discussion.
During this event you will hear from current small business exporters about:
- How and why they got started in exporting
- The lessons they learned while doing business overseas
- The resources they used to help them navigate the unknown global market
Small Business Panelists include:
- John Hannah, Pacific Valley Foods
- Ernie Troth, James Bay Distillers
- Christie Skoorsmith, SPIO
Who should attend:
Small and medium-sized businesses who currently export or are interested in learning about exporting.
Mar 16, 2021 11:00 AM PST
The Washington Export Outreach Team Established in 2013 following a national mandate to do more to support international trade, the Washington Export Outreach Team (WEOT) is a collaborative team of local, state, regional, and federal export assistance agencies who provide you the tools and resources you need to sell internationally.